We haven't seen Ko So-young in the screens for a while now. It seems that through this break, Ko has been in Cambodia taking care of the children like a mother.
The children have lost their parents to AIDS and Ko wanted to give them a little bit of love and smiles while she was at the orphanage.
She spent the time with the children doing arts and crafts. We will be able to see her stay in Cambodia in Olive cable channel on the 19th.
Source : news.nate.com/View/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[ChanMi's star news] Ko So-young's beautiful acts of love"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[ChanMi's star news] Nam Sang-mi in ARENA magazine
Nam Sang-mi is returning through a horror film, "Living Death". Recently she has been in the male f,...More
[ChanMi's take] Lee Yeon-hee's very unique style photoshoot
Her concept was always very feminine or cute. Here, Lee Yeon-hee took a different style a more vinta,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama