Actress Lee Ji-ah modeled for the men's magazine, ARENA.
She looks a bit disheveled, but all the more sexier, right?
Lee has been popular through the drama "Beethoven Virus" most recently taking the boyish and tough character.
Source : news.cyworld.com/View...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[ChanMi's star news] Lee Ji-ah in ARENA magazine"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"63 Years On" - "Comfort Women" to Tell Story in Documentary
Tears of Ex-Sex Slaves for Japanese Imperial Army
The documentary "63 Years On" will be shown at a free screening at Jogyesa Temple theatre on May 17, 2009. This is an opportunity for both the Korean and international communities to further engage with the "comfort women" issue and to support the,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017