Cheon Ho-jin said, "I've wanted to try an aging love story. In many dramas, young people usually deal with love stories but this drama tells the story of middle aged love, so I decided to be in it".
He added, "I wanted to show that middle aged love isn't much different from young love".
Cheon Ho-jin plays the role of Kang Hyeong-do in "Hooray for Love". He is divorced with Jeong-hee (Bae Jong-ok) and remarried with Joo-ri (Byeong Jeong-soo) but meets Jeong-hee at a party and feels torn between two women.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Cheon Ho-jin "I wanted to try an aging love story""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "The Princess' Man" Moon Chae-won and Hong Soo-yeon, 'lively VS proud'
Moon Chae-won and Hong Soo-yeon showed different characters from their first appearances. On the ,...More
Ahn Jae-wook returns in 3 years... with drama "Lights and Shadows"
Actor Ahn Jae-wook is about to come back after 3 years of absence. According to several media rel,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.