Choi Daniel rose to stardom after MBC sitcom "High Kick Through The Roof" and movie "Cyrano Agency". In "High Kick Through The Roof" he was stuck up doctor Lee Ji-hoon and the movie "Cyrano Agency" broke through 2.5 million audiences, making him a promotional actor.
However, his dramas have been struggling with ratings compared to the quality. KBS 2TV's "Worlds Within" played a big role in letting him become known and it was also popular for Hyeon Bin and Song Hye-kyo as casts but the rating remained around 6%. MBC weekend drama "Good Job, Good Job" with Myeong Se-bin and Eom Gi-joon also rated within 10% and was ended early. Playing Choi Jin-wook, a character who leaves his position as the heir to a pork hock restaurant and joins a fashion design company, Choi Daniel is trying to break the jinx by doing action for the first time and also playing along with embarrassing comic acts.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Choi Daniel, "I will get popular with pork hocks""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week