The star couple of Hallyu actress Choi Ji-woo (36) and actor Lee Jin-wook (30) have separated. Choi Ji-woo's agency CJW Company said on April 28, "Choi Ji-woo told us that she had broken up with Lee Jin-wook early this year. They ended their relationship with no hostile feelings towards each other, and they reportedly continue to have a good relationship as actors by cheering each others' activities".
Lee Jin-wook's agency HB Entertainment also said, "Lee Jin-wook confirmed that he had broken up with Choi Ji-woo". Choi Ji-woo and Lee Jin-wook became a couple while they appeared together in the MBC drama "Air City" in 2007. When Choi Ji-woo participated in the press conference held in Japan for the drama "Star's Lover" on March, 2009, she indirectly admitted the relationship with Lee Jin-wook by saying, "If there comes good news that requires your congratulatory message, I will directly tell you right away". Their relationship faced obstacles when Lee Jin-wook joined the army in May of the same year, so they reportedly ended up finishing their relationship. Lee Jin-wook completed his military obligation and was discharged from the army last month.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***