Choi Min-sik is returning with movie "Sea of Tornado" as general Yi Sun-sin.
This movie is about one of the greatest news of victory in the year 1597 during the invasion of Korea by Hideyoshi when just 13 ships defeated 133 Japanese ships.
Choi Min-sik was the first to be offered the role of Yi Sun-sin in this 12 billion won blockbuster movie. Director Kim Han-min thought of Choi Min-sik since the early stages of the making of this movie and Choi also felt attracted to this role.
Directed by Kim Han-min, "Sea of Tornado" is distributed by CJ Entertainment and will complete filming by January.
Source : movie.daum.net/movieI...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Choi Min-sik holds hands with director Kim Han-min"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Thief who stole Choi Jin-sil's ashes says he heard voices
The thief who stole the late Choi Jin-sil's ashes had something to say. He apologized for his doi,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.