"City Conquest" is to be released at the end of the year and it's a combination of action and mellow drama about real men fighting evil in the real world and is currently being taken in Japan.
However, it is being dramatized so the overall storyline is being kept a secret. The first mellow still cut of Kim Hyun-joong (Baek Mir) and Jeong Yoo-mi (Lee Dan-bi) has been revealed in request of the fans.
As much as it is his first action drama, Kim lost a lot of weight in training so hard for his action scenes in the drama. This picture shows Kim Hyun-joong arm in arm with Jeong Yoo-mi and previewed the reality of this man in the drama with his messy hair and tough image.
Baek Mir is one who is stylish without trying and caring for the woman he loves.
Jeong Yoo-mi takes on the role of a jewelry designer Lee Dan-bi in this drama. Her long wavy hairstyle and white one-piece dress matching with her accessories gives her the look of a pure child along with her bright smile.
Netizen's compliment the couple and express that they can't wait for the real thing to start.
Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""City Conquest" Kim Hyun-joong and Jeong Yoo-mi arm in arm"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"THE CHASER - Drama" leaves and "Golden Times" take the lead
"Golden Time" took over first place. According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, the fifth episode o,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.