Lee Yoon-seong (Lee Min-ho) wore round rimmed glasses when he was going through the military corruption of Seo Yong-hak's (Choi Sang-hoon) three sons. On the other hand, when he took over Haeown Chemicals from Cheon Jae-man for the price of 100 won, he wore thick-rimmed glasses with hair split in the ratio 2:8.
When Lee Yoon-seong cornered Kim Jong-sik (Choi Il-hwa) into suicide, he wore a bandana that covered him from his next to nose in the blistering hear. He also wore a leather mask when he was being discovered by Kim Young-joo.
Lee Min-ho's management says, "As City Hunter got more and more active, we used bandana's glasses, hats and others to hide his identity. When he was revealed by Kim Young-joo, he was wearing a leather mask which the coordinator reformed herself using a biker's mask. It's one of its kind".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""City Hunter" Lee Min-ho's disguise from glasses to leather masks"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Photos] Yoo Jin and Ki Tae-yeong "We are getting married~"
Actress Yoo Jin and actor Ki Tae-yeong are greeting people before their marriage on the 23rd,...More
Han Ye-seul not living up to her acting and is even insincere
Han Ye-seul, the lead character in the KBS 2TV drama "Spy MyeongWol" is being talked about for her,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.