Following in the footsteps of his bandmates, Lee Jung-shin of CNBLUE has been cast as a main character in a new upcoming KBS weekend drama titled "My Daughter Seo-yeong".
The new drama will take the time slot of "My Husband Got a Family". It will be directed by producer Yoo Hyeon-gi, who was also the brains behind "Master of Study" and "Brain". The storyline is about a distant father and his daughter.
This completes the list; all members of CNBLUE have acting experience.
"My Daughter Seo-yeong" will start airing on September 15th.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Yoo In-na Will Not See Boyfriend Ji Hyeon-woo Off To Military
Actress Yoo In-na has stated she will not be there at the site of her boyfriend Ji Hyeon-woo's ent,...More
[Video] Added Korean drama 'Live in Style' episode 34
Added episode 34 for the Korean drama 'Live in Style' Watch on DramaFever,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama