In the beginning there were five couples. Yoo-seok (Kim Joo-hyuk), who searched for his missing girlfriend, Ae-yeon (Lee Yoon-ji), who held the fake diamond her boyfriend gave to her and disappeared, Na-ri (Lee Si-young) who wandered around looking for love, Byeong-chan (Gong Hyung-jin) a gangster boss who didn't believe in love and Bok-nam (Oh Jung-se) who was in love with a friend's friend.
"Couples" is a romantic comedy about the starting process of five sets of men and women as couples who meet coincidentally and necessarily. Who will lead these five actors and actresses who are full of character but not sure if they will go along with each other? Director Jeong Yong-ki from "Marrying the Mafia II" and "Descendants of Hong Gil Dong".
Source : movie.daum.net/movieI...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Coming Soon] "Couples""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
'You Pet' to Be Released Upcoming January in Japan
The controversial movie "You Pet" (directed by Kim Byeong-gon), in which Hallyu star actors Jang G,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.