Movie poster for "Cyrano Agency" [Lotte Entertainment]
For the weekend of October 1 to 3, "Cyrano Agency" stayed at the No. 1 spot of the chart with 280,592 viewers, according to estimates released by Korean Box Office Information System (KOBIS) on Monday.
The picture has attracted close to a total 1.8 million moviegoers since opening in theaters on September 16.
Julia Roberts starrer "Eat Pray Love" bowed into the local box office in second place with 184,320 admissions and Korean comedy tentatively titled "He's on Duty" rounded out the top three slots, selling 173,610 tickets over the weekend.
Korean action pic "A Better Tomorrow" stepped down two spots from the previous week to fourth place with 97,595 admits and animated film "Despicable Me" fell two ranks as well to No. 5 with 83,368 tickets sold.
Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.