Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Pusan International Film Festival
By Kim Tae-jong
PUSAN _ The 11th Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF) will finish tonight its nine-day festival. Thousands have enjoyed a range of films and avidly greeted the stars when they saw them walking on the red carpet or even bumped into them on the streets.
Fresh 'New Current' Films From SE Asia
By Paolo Bertolin
Tonight the curtain will fall over the 11th Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF). Right before the screening of the closing film, the Chinese hit comedy "Crazy Stone", by Ning Hao, the awards ceremony will disclose the recipient of the 11th New Currents ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.