Figures from TNmS (Total National Multimedia Statistics) on Wednesday revealed that "Dong Yi" raked in viewership ratings of 25.7 percent on September 27 and a 2.1 percent lower mark the following night, although the figure for the week's average rose by 3.1 percent compared to week before.
Data released by AGB Nielsen Media Research reported that the historical epic, into its 56th episode, also pointed to an increase with ratings of 24.4 percent on both nights.
Meanwhile, TNmS' survey reported that "Giant" brought in viewership ratings of 22.7 percent on Monday night but became the most-watched drama on Tuesday with ratings of 24.9 percent.
AGB's chart revealed that the Lee Beom-soo starrer came in second place with ratings of 22.3 percent on September 27 and 23.1 percent last night.
Following behind at No. 3 was "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" with viewership ratings in the nine to ten percent mark.
Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Ticket Sales for Pusan Film Fest Off to Booming Start
Tickets for the 15th Pusan International Film Festival went on sale through the Internet at 5 p.m. o,...More
[Korea Today] A peculiar family portrait, not yet complete
Filmmaker documents post-adoption family reunion By Lee Hyo-won In any given fairytale, he,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.