MBC's historical epic "Dong Yi" held onto its position atop TV charts for the 17th consecutive week, despite a sudden drop in viewership ratings.
Figures from TNmS (Total National Multimedia Statistics) on Wednesday indicated that "Dong Yi", into its 40th episode, brought in ratings of 23.9 percent on August 2 and dropped by extra 0.8 percent the next day, suffering a dip of an average 5.7 percent compared to last week.
Numbers released by AGB Nielsen Media Research pointed to even lower ratings for the Lee Byeong-hoon drama -- 21.5 percent on Monday and 21.9 percent the following day.
On TNmS charts, the drama brought in ratings of 18.2 percent on August 2 and increased by 1.9 percent the following day. Ratings for "Giant" also rose on AGB's poll, scoring figures of 19.2 percent on Monday and 20.7 percent last night.
Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Won Bin: 'I Dreamed of Becoming Actor After Watching Action Movie'
The movie "The Man From Nowhere", which will be released on August 4, is a very violent movie with,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017