Actor Lee Beom-soo has an unusual love for props.
In the pictures, Lee is holding a fan with his name written on it. He is also practicing lines with actor Lee Won-jong in another. In his hand is the script booklet with the name Heung-seon Army.
Meanwhile, on the sixth episode of "Dr. JIN", Jin Hyeok struggled to save Gye-hyang (Yoon Joo-hee), a gisaeng who loved Lee Ha-eung once and was in the same gisaeng house with Chun-hong (Lee So-yeon).
Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Dr. JIN" Lee Beom-soo's love for props"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Ghost - Drama" reveals why Choi Daniel became a hacker
The reason why Choi Daniel dropped out of Police University and became a hacker has been revealed ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017