Drama of the week "Bread, Love and Dreams" (2010)
Directed by Lee Jung-seob
Written by Kang Eun-kyeong
Network : KBS
With Yoon Si-yoon, Eugene, Lee Young-ah, Joo Won, Jun Kwang-ryul, Jun In-hwa,...
Also known as "Kim Tak-goo, King of Baking"
30 episodes - Wed, Thu 21:55
Story begins 12 years prior to when maid Kim Mee-soon gave a birth to a child named, "Tak-gu". As Kim became pregnant with Geo-seung food cooperation chairman, Gu Ill-joong's child, Mr. Gu's wife, Suh In-sook forced Kim out of her house. It is after 12 years that Tak-gu appears again at Mr.Gu's birthday party to formally announce himself as the legitimate son of Mr. Gu. However, due to Suh's contempt towards him, he is driven out of the house once more. It is at this worst moment in life that Tak-gu meets his everlasting mentor, "Pal bong" and his true love, "Yang Mee -soon". From then on he finally determines to embrace his new life by becoming the world's best baker. However, his journey to his goal appears to be tough due to unexpected encounters with his first love and his step brother Gu Ma-joon. So how would his journey end?
Broadcasting dates in Korea : 2010/06/09~2010/09/16
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.