Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Korean Film to Open the Resurrected Yubari Film Festival
Korean film "Cyborg She", directed by esteemed Kwak Jae-yong, is opening the Yubari International Fa,...More
"Education philosophy" of parenting stars - Choi Jin-sil, Chae Si-ra and Yoon Yoo-seon
The 1990s biggest female stars include Choi Jin-sil, Chae Si-ra and Yoon Yoo-sun is going to be mothers of school children in upcoming March. The following article is about strong educational philosophies of these stars.
# Choi Jin-sil
- Friends first, then study secondů oppose to send off youn,...More
Son Ye-jin & Kim Joo-hyeok's new film "My wife got married" will crank in on 10th
Actor Son Ye-jin and Kim Joo-hyeok's first cooperative film, "My wife got married" (Directed by Jeon,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the Week