Actor Lee Joo-hyeon spoke about how he is doing.
On the KBS 2 show "Dream Team", the dream team had a pentathlon with the Korea National Sports University.
Lee Joo-hyeon appeared on this program and said, "I have been at home because of some good fortune. There is something better than a lucky draw".
He said, "I have a son now, after five years of marriage. His name is Roo–ha and he's only about 100 days old".
He then told his son Roo-ha, "I know "Dream Team" called me because they couldn't find anyone else but I didn't care and came out here to make money for your diapers".
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Choi Si-won takes picture at Yoo Ji-tae and Kim Hyo-jin's wedding
Super Junior member Choi Si-won took a picture with actors Jeong Woo-seong and Ko Soo. He posted ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.