Source : news.naver.com/main/r...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Eom Ji-won, first attempt at historical play with movie "Private Eye""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
SBS, substitutes "Working Mom" for "Big Things" ("Daemool")
"Working Mom" will be the next SBS drama after "Iljimae" instead of "Big Things" ("Daemool"), which ,...More
Summer Big Bang for Musicals
The Korean musical market is literally witnessing a "big bang" this summer.
Korean musical-goers will have a rare opportunity this summer to enjoy both critically-acclaimed and commercially successful Broadway musicals such as "Man of La Mancha", "Cats", "Chicago", "Gambler", "Hedwig", and "Thril,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week