The three dramas that started off at the same time in March this year, are tossing and turning around in competition.
According to AGB Nielsen Media research on the 26th, KBS 2TV drama "The Equator Man" rated 15.0% and became first in place.
On the other the hand, the second and third places had some turns. SBS TV "The Rooftop Prince" which stayed in second place all this white fell to third place despite the 0.1% increase in percentage. MBC TV "The King 2 Hearts" rose 0.8% and moved up to second place with 11.3%.
Previously, "The King 2 Hearts" preceded the other 2 dramas with a headstrong percentage of 16.2% but in a month's time, this all has changed. While "The Equator Man" jumped up to first place, "The Rooftop Prince" and "The King 2 Hearts" have been fighting for second and third place on and off.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Equator", "The King" and "The Rooftop" toss and turn"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Golden Time"
Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Golden Time",...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 10 captures for the Korean drama 'Love Rain'
Added episode 10 captures for the Korean drama "Love Rain",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.