Kim Sang-ho revealed in an interview with hangooki.com, "The next project is OCN's "Ten". I read the script for the first time and I read it thoroughly because it was so interesting. I am looking forward to the action scenes we will shoot as detectives".
Kim Sang-ho was a horseback-riding police officer in the movie "Champ" coming September 7th, and his connection to director Lee Hwan-gyeong from "Lump sugar" helped him get cast for this movie. He was grateful. "I met Cha Tae-hyun for the first time in Jeju-do, and we drank 13 bottles of makgeolli together. I am a heavy drinker but Cha Tae-hyun was also one".
Source : movie.daum.net/movieI...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Exclusive] Kim Sang-ho, Joo Sang-wook, Jo An cast for OCN "Ten""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Added plenty of stills and long trailer for the Korean movie "Themselves"
Added plenty of stills and long trailer for the Korean movie "Themselves",...More
[Exclusive] Jang Dong-gun at Busan for 3 years in a row... "My Way" at BIFF
Top star Jang Dong-gun will be at Busan for the third year in a row. The blockbuster "My Way", du,...More
Updated cast and video for the upcoming Korean movie "Punch"
Updated cast and video for the upcoming Korean movie "Punch",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.