It is known that he is on negotiating terms with the staff. His management says, "He should only be able to shoot the movie next year as he is busy with his shooting schedule for "Fermented Family".
"Goblin" is based on an old school at risk of being torn down in a countryside village. Song Il-gook helps the kids save their school with the goblin.
"Golbin" has a budget of five billion won and will be directed by Jeong Yong-ki from "Marrying the Mafia II" and "Couples". Song Il-gook, who is in the middle of filming the jTBC drama "Fermented Family" should join the movie around March when the drama is over.
Song Il-gook has been focusing around dramas such as "Jumong", "Lobbyist", "Land of wind", "A Man Called God", "Detectives in Trouble" and more, Last year, he took on the role of Ahn Joong-geun in the 100th anniversary special play, "I Am You".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Exclusive] Song Il-gook possibly coming back with "Goblin" "
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] Added episode 10 captures for the Korean drama "Poseidon"
Added episode 10 captures for the Korean drama "Poseidon",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.