Source : www.donga.com...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[MOVIE REVIEW] Mysteriously humorous vision of the Korean family
The institution of the family has long been protected and justified in Korea and elsewhere. But the time-honored system is struggling to survive. A common thread, namely the sugarcoated idea (or ideal) of happy family members living together, is disappearing fast. It's time to say goodbye to the glo,...More
Stars return home, take to the stage
Some 20 years ago, long before the country's entertainment industry was creating beautiful though look-alike celebrities, small theaters in Daehangno, Seoul were schools for amateur actors who trained to cultivate their undiscovered talents.
There were no paychecks or apartments offered for young,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week