Source : www.koreanfilm.or.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
NYAFF screens wide selection of Korean films
The ninth edition of the New York Asian Film Festival (NYAFF) wrapped on Thursday, July 8, after presenting 45 films from across Asia including seven Korean features and a collection of eight Korean standout shorts from Seoul's 2009 Mise-en-Scéne Short Film Festival.
Of the seven Korean features ,...More
KOFIC & KOFA open third indie cinema
The Korean Film Council in conjunction with the Korea Film Archive (KOFA) have opened their third cinema in Seoul specializing in independent film. The three cinemas are part of broader measures designed to give independent films greater opportunities for exposure and a more stable distribution sit,...More
JIMFF: Korea's only music and film festival
The scenic setting of Jecheon in central Korea will again come alive to the sights and sounds of the 6th Jecheon International Music & Film Festival. Located close to the lush shores of the famous Cheongpung Lake, the festival will bring together 84 films from 26 countries.
This year's eclectic,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the week