Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Adoptee Life Portrayed as Tragic by Pop Culture
"Korean pop culture clearly reflects an obsession with blood ties and biological roots".
By Park Chung-a
Recently there has been an increasing number of adoptee characters in Korean dramas. This year's biggest hit MBC drama "My Lovely Samsoon" - "My Name is Kim Sam-soon" featur,...More
Daum gets into the next generation TV portal services
Contents supply to the US game distributor is under discussion
Daum Communications Corp. (CEO Lee Jae-woong, http://www.daum.net ), South Korea's No. 2 Internet portal by revenue, announced on August 18 that the game contents supplied by a U.S.-based computer game developer, Oberon Media, Inc. (,...More
Korean period actioner 'Duelist' aims overseas
Korean director Lee Myeong-se's upcoming movie, the historical martial arts epic 'Duelist' is being planned to be introduced in the US. According to the promotion agency, the interview clip of the director and the video clip of 'Duelist' were sent out to PBS, the US national broadcaster on July 23.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.