Only SBS drama "Fashion King" increased in viewing percentage.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 3rd, "Fashion King" rated 10.1% on the 2nd which is more than the 9.6% rated on the 27th of March.
MBC "Lights and Shadows" fell from 23.2% to 21.7% but still stood strong in the lead.
"Love Rain" also fell from the previous 5.2%.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Fashion King" rises alone "
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Choi Jeong-yoon starts off easy with "The Angel's Choice"
New MBC drama "Angel's Choice" started off easy with 8.6%. According to AGB Nielsen Media Researc,...More
[Spoiler] Added episodes 11 and 12 captures for the Korean drama 'My Husband Got a Family'
Added episodes 11 and 12 captures for the Korean drama "My Husband Got a Family",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama