Film Director Kwak Ji-gyoon (real name Kwak Jeong Kyun), who was the most powerful director during the 1980s and 1990s, as he had made famous movies such as "Portrait of the Days of Youth"",Walking to Heaven", and "Wanderer In Winter", was found dead in his home on May 25. He was 56 years old. According to a spokesperson in the movie industry, his older brother found him in his house and reported it to the police. His brother had come by Kwak's house because he could not contact him for several days. When the body was found, director Kwak was lying beside a burned briquette and his will was found on his laptop computer.
Source : english.kbs.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Glamorous Actress Seo Woo getting popular after Cannes film festival
Soap operas and films starring glamorous actress Seo Woo, 25, has been spotlighted as attractive one,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***