Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
KBS Broadcasts to Begin in Middle East
KBS World will use Arabsat, a satellite which covers the Middle East, to promote the spread of Korean pop culture throughout the Arab world.
The overseas satellite arm of Korean Broadcasting System said Friday that service will start Monday to about 20 million households in 22 Middle Eastern coun,...More
Kangta & Vannesse to perform in Beijing
Group Kangta & Vannesse will give a concert at China's People Assembly Hall in Beijing.
Aimhigh Global, the organizer of the concert, said on June 23 that Kangta and Vannesse will become the first foreign artists to perform at the hall Sept. 9-10.
Located in Beijing's Tiananmen Square, the hal,...More
“A Dirty Carnival” Beats “X-Men”
"A Dirty Carnival" directed by "Yoo Ha" drew the most viewers at the box office on Tuesday, with some 80,000 viewers at 390 theaters nationwide, leaving U.S. blockbuster "X-Men: The Last Stand" behind, which tallied some 75,000 viewers at 428 theaters.
"A Dirty Carnival" has become the first Kore,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.