Source : www....
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Foreign films dominate year-end box office
Year-end competition at the box office is intensifying with Korea's generally weak celluloid offerings faced with losing market share to foreign movies.
A noticeable change in December has foreign films faring quite well, while home-grown movies are struggling to bolster sagging ticket sales - an,...More
Director Lim returns with romantic drama of 1980s
Like his unconventional films, Lim Sang-soo defies any expectation one could have about the way an established director should look. Instead of bulky jackets or classic suits, Lim comes with a black and white t-shirt, an earring on one ear and a sporty mullet hairstyle. The serious-minded director d,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama