2011/10/24 | 4685 views | | Permalink
Lee will play the role of Yun Ju, a laboratory researcher and fiancee of Jae Pil, portrayed by Kim Dong-wan. The couple met through Jae Hyuk (Kim Myeong-min), older brother of Jae Pil and Yun Ju's senior schoolmate in university.
The talented beauty queen-turned-actress/model made her acting debut in 2008 with romantic-musical "Polaroid". She participated in the film "HIT", and in TV dramas "The Partner" (2009), "Pasta" (2010), and "Indomitable Daughters-In-Law" (2011). She will start filming her fourth drama - SBS' "Take Care of Us, Captain" in November. Lee also models for various commercials and clothing brands, and is a noted classical musician. She was crowned Miss Korea 2006 and won 3rd runner up at the Miss Universe 2007 pageant.
"Yeongasi" tells about the outbreak of insect parasitic worms that evolved to affect mankind. The film's protagonist, Kim Myeong-min, is a pharmaceutical agent who struggles to fight off the parasites that infected the many, including his family.
Sources in MY Entertainment, Kim Myeong-min's management agency revealed that the script reading will take place on Wednesday, October 26. Production will start on the first week of November in Gyeongbuk Province, Korea.
Written by: Michelle
"Former Miss Korea Honey Lee joins Kim Myeong-min in "Yeongasi""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the Week