Ju Hee, 38, has not changed much in 20 years. Many people remember her big, wide eyes and articulate speaking manner. Ju Hee, a teen star in the 1980s, made a comeback as a film festival programmer after finishing her studies in Japan. She is now an executive of a Cinus multiplex and a planner of the 2008 Pink Film Festival, which opened last Saturday.
Source : www.chosun.com...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Yoon Seok-hwa returns with 'Agnes of God'
A veteran actress who has been laying low for more than a year is finally returning to the stage.
At a recent press conference, Yoon Seok-hwa, 52, was on the verge of tears as she announced her next work "Agnes of God".
"I don't think I will be able to find another job that makes me so nervous,...More
[MOVIE REVIEW] Shin Yun-bok painted with a lewd brush
"Portrait of a Beauty" (Miindo), directed by Jeon Yoon-soo, starts off with a tricky warning: "Some ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.