2010/11/19 | 400 views | | Permalink
The group FT Island released their third single album entitled "So today" in Japan on November 17, and their the new album reached sixth place on the daily Oricon chart on the day of its release.
FT Island's agency FNC Music announced their achievement in Japan on November 18 and said, "Every single album that FT Island has released in Japan has been included in the top ten in the Japanese music market. Considering that top Japanese singers also released their new albums on the same day that FT Island released their album, their ranking, which is sixth place, is much more meaningful than ranking atop the chart".
On the daily Oricon chart, Japanese singers such as KAT-TUN, SKE48, Kobukuro, AAA, and Morning Musume ranked in first to fifth place, respectively. The lyrics of the song "So Today" was written by a member of FT Island, Lee Jae-jin-I.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Song Seung-heon Draws Japanese Moviegoers with 'Ghost' Remake
Song Seung-heon (third from left) poses with castmates from "Ghost : In Your Arms Again". /Courtes,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama
Drama of the week