The band FT Island will participate in producung the original soundtrack of the Japanese Animation entitled "Ozma", their agency FNC Music said on February 17. FT Island will sing the opening song "Neverland". FNC Music explained, "'Neverland' is a fast rock song composed by band member Choi Jong-hoon-I".
"Ozma" is a work of Matsumoto Leiji, who is a popular animation producer with previous works including "Galaxy Express 999" and "Space Battleship Yamato", and it will air its first episode on March 16 to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Japanese broadcasting station WOWOW. "Ozma" was produced in the 1980s, but it will be the first time introducing it to the public.
Source : english.kbs.co.kr/Ent...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Boy band Block B offers apology for Thai interview
By Kwaak Je-yup After a barrage of online criticism and a celebrity Twitter blast, new hip-hop bo,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017