G-Dragon's "Crayon" was nominated for song of the year.
This is based on a popular US music site Popdust on December 17th, which is holding a competition between a slew of big artists for the best song of the year.
The winner will be chosen based on the fans' votes, in four categories: Pop, hip hop/R&B, rock/country, and dance. The Korean rapper G-Dragon has made it into the final 8 round, against other big names in the dance category. Surprisingly enough, his song "Crayon" beat out his labelmate PSY's international hit, "Gangnam Style". His fellow contenders are the British pop band Wanted, US star Nicki Minaj and Frank Ocean.
Also recently, G-Dragon's "Crayon" was selected as the best k-pop song of the year by the US music magazine SPIN.
Source : english.kbs.co.kr/Ent...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Actress Park Han-byul To Hold Bazaar For Visually-Impaired
It truly is the season of giving. Actress Park Han-byul will be holding a charity bazaar where a p,...More
MTV Heaps More Plaudits on 'Gangnam Style' in Year-End Review
Psy's "Gangnam Style" was named the "Viral Sensation of the Year" by MTV on Wednesday."Tay,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.