G-Dragon's "Crayon" was nominated for song of the year.
This is based on a popular US music site Popdust on December 17th, which is holding a competition between a slew of big artists for the best song of the year.
The winner will be chosen based on the fans' votes, in four categories: Pop, hip hop/R&B, rock/country, and dance. The Korean rapper G-Dragon has made it into the final 8 round, against other big names in the dance category. Surprisingly enough, his song "Crayon" beat out his labelmate PSY's international hit, "Gangnam Style". His fellow contenders are the British pop band Wanted, US star Nicki Minaj and Frank Ocean.
Also recently, G-Dragon's "Crayon" was selected as the best k-pop song of the year by the US music magazine SPIN.
Source : english.kbs.co.kr/Ent...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Actress Park Han-byeol To Hold Bazaar For Visually-Impaired
It truly is the season of giving. Actress Park Han-byeol will be holding a charity bazaar where a ,...More
MTV Heaps More Plaudits on 'Gangnam Style' in Year-End Review
Psy's "Gangnam Style" was named the "Viral Sensation of the Year" by MTV on Wednesday."Tay,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama