"Thank you for inviting me to this film festival and giving me such a huge honor", Gang Dong-won said in his acceptance speech. "It was an uncommon genre, but many people worked hard together to make the film. I'm happy to be able to meet audiences in New York".
He is currently working on the new film "1987: When the Day Comes" about the 1987 pro-democracy movement in Korea, and preparing for another project "Inrang" based on the Japanese animated film "Jin-Roh" by Kim Jee-woon.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Jeon Do-yeon Takes a Rare Look Back at Bucheon Film Fest
Actress Jeon Do-yeon on Friday reflected upon her illustrious career at the Bucheon International ,...More
Girls' Generation Rated Best K-Pop Girl Group of Past Decade
Girls' Generation topped a list of the 10 best K-pop girl groups of the past 10 years released by ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.