"Gangnam Blues" gathered 150,000 audiences on the first day of its release and ranked first place.
According to the Korean Film Council, "Gangnam Blues" gathered 152,578 people on the first day of release with an accumulated numver of 163,400. Despite the fact that it's adult rated, it still came in first of the Box Office.
Director of "Once Upon A Time In Highschool" and "A Dirty Carnival", Yoo Ha is out with his third street film and it exceeded the record breaking opening score of the 2010 movie "The Man From Nowhere".
The movie also beat "Ode to My Father" which has been in the winning streak throughout the 6 weeks.
Meanwhile, "Gangnam Blues" is about the passion, betrayal and loyalty between two men during the time of Kangnam land development in the 1970s starring Lee Min-ho, Kim Rae-won, Jeong Jin-yeong, Seolhyun, Yoo Seung-mok, Kim Ji-soo and more.
Source : www.asiatoday.co.kr/v...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Gangnam Blues" beats "Ode to My Father""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Yoon Do-hyun mentions the Clara issue, a world where 'you' become 'who'
Yoon Do-hyun expressed his point of view regarding the '"Clara" issue'. SBS "TV News" covered the,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.