General service channel dramas are in a serious crisis after not being able to jump over the 1% wall in the ratings.
"Hanbando - Drama" started off well with the highest viewing percentage out of all general service dramas but it has been constantly falling. "Syndrome" started off with 0.926% and didn't continue the higher ratings that "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" was receiving.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"General service channels' ratings at risk... is 1% too much to hope for?"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Salaryman" Jung Ryeo-won hints to Lee Beom-soo, "Don't you want to marry me?"
Jung Ryeo-won suggested marriage to Lee Beom-soo. On the fifteenth episode of SBS drama "Salaryma,...More
[Spoiler] "Dream High 2" Jiyeon steals and sings Kang So-ra's song
On the episode of KBS 2 drama "Dream High 2", aired on February 20th, Rian (Jiyeon) stole and sang,...More
[Spoiler] "Lights and Shadows" Nam Sang-mi and Son Dam-bi, a tense rivalry
Nam Sang-mi and Son Dam-bi tensed up around each other. The two leading female characters of the ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.