It was a late night and early morning coup for K-Pop superstars Girls' Generation as the girl group made their American television debut on two of the most popular talk shows in the U.S.
Starting with the "Late Show with David Letterman" on Tuesday night the nine-girl group performed the English version of their new hit single 'The Boys'.
And the next morning the group dropped by early morning talk show "Live! With Kelly" to the perform the same routinebut sporting different outfits.
Fans hope the appearances will help other Korean pop artists crack the notoriously tough U.S. music market.
Source : www.arirang.co.kr/New...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Big Bang To Make comeback February 29th Followed By Concert Series
The five-membered male idol group Big Bang will be making a comeback after 10 months with a new al,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.