Girls' Generation topped a list of the 10 best K-pop girl groups of the past 10 years released by Billboard on Wednesday.
"Going strong 10 years into their career, Girls' Generation are undisputed K-pop royalty", Billboard wrote on its website. It added that the group continues to charm fans with "their tightly produced pop songs and vibrant femininity".
Since their debut in 2007, the group has emerged as one of the leading acts in the Korean music scene. They plan to release an album in August to mark their 10th anniversary.
Now-disbanded groups 2NE1 and Wonder Girls ranked second and third on the list. Brown Eyed Girls were fourth, followed by After School, Kara, who enjoyed huge popularity in Japan and have since disbanded, f(x), 4minute (also disbanded), A Pink and miss A.
Source : english.chosun.com/si...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.