On the recent JTBC TV program "Girls' Generation and the Dangerous Boys", the girls' mothers were invited as guests and they all left on a trip together. While the girls couldn't help but be surprised at their mothers' appearances, Yoona mentioned her admiration of those with sons.
On this day, everyone was divided into teams and played a game of Yut. The boys created cute and affectionate missions like 'dancing with mother', 'kissing mother's cheek' and more.
There was dance session on this day and Soo-yeong cried in awe as she saw the boys' dance. She could see how hard they worked with the competition only a week ahead.
Even Kim Hwe-hoon's mother cried in joy watching her son dance for the first time and others complimented on the way the boys were improving every week. This will air at 7:30pm on February 19th.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Girls' Generation Yoona "I want a son too""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week