The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has devised a program to take middle and high school students to places of cultural or ecological significance.
The ministry said Monday that it will select ten out of the nation's total 39 "culture and eco trails" and run a program from March through November in which students will travel on foots trails for two or six-day trips.
Every trip will include various events in which students will be able to enjoy a diverse range of cultural and musical experiences.
For half of the program, the ministry plans to invite students of low-income families or those with disabilities to take part for free.
Reported by KBS WORLD Radio
Source : english.kbs.co.kr/New...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
'Plastic surgery might help cure physical, mental problems'
Some say ones body reflects one's personality. Critics say many people judge something by appearan,...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 4 captures for the Korean drama 'The King 2 Hearts'
Added episode 4 captures for the Korean drama "The King 2 Hearts",...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.