Han Hye-jin got greedy.
On the January 16th broadcast of SBS's "Healing Camp" guest Lee Min-jeong started a game of asking questions to which the answer must unconditionally be "absolutely". The winner was awarded Korean beef.
She asked to Han Hye-jin, "Will you marry (your boyfiend Naul) soon?", to which she replied, "Absolutely". Then she followed by attacking with a second question, "Could you marry a different person (that is not Naul)?"
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Daddy's Sorry"
Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Daddy's Sorry",...More
Added teaser and new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "Architecture 101"
Added teaser and new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "Architecture 101",...More
Added new stills and music video for the upcoming Korean movie "Nameless Gangster"
Added new stills and music video for the upcoming Korean movie "Nameless Gangster",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week