Ha Jung-woo's side acknowledged this truth on the 6th, "They broke up around January".
These two managed to keep the fact a secret for 2 or so months until March by not mentioning it anywhere.
Ha Jung-woo's side explained, "They think about each other a lot and they broke up for each other's sake".
The two started seeing each other since August of 2008 and revealed their relationship in April of 2009.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Stalker fans "Out of common sense VS Violence is unjustifiable"
Stalker fans are a big issue online right now. Netizen's are having a verbal battle on SNS and in,...More
Added teaser, poster making of and new stills for the upcoming Korean drama "The King 2 Hearts"
Added teaser, poster making of and new stills for the upcoming Korean drama "The King 2 Hearts",...More
Park Kyung-rim "Jo In-seong and Hyeon Bin were mine once"
Park Kyung-rim talked about her relationships with Jo In-seong and Hyeon Bin in the past. She app,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017