"The Client" is about a bruising battle of wits between a lawyer, who has to defend a murder suspect, and a prosecutor, who believed that suspect is an actual criminal. The suspense, which will not let the audience go free until the very end, drew lots attentions even from the scenario stage.
Ha Jeong-woo, who is shooting Na Hong-jin's "The Yellow Sea", will act as a lawyer who does his best to prove his client's innocence. Park Hee-soon will act as prosecutor Ahn, who goes against Ha Jeong-woo. And Jang Hyeok, who went up to the stardom once again by "The Slave Hunters", will act as the key to this film, the suspect. This film will crank-in from the end of November.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Ha Jeong-woo, Jang Hyeok and Park Hee-soon will be in the film 'The Client'"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Sin Ji-soo, who started as a child actor, will debut as a member of girl group 'DHeaven'
Child actress Sin Ji-soo, who is famous as 'Jong-chil-e", will be debut as a singer soon. Sin Ji-,...More
Moon Geun-young was against casting Taecyeon. Why?
Moon Geun-young lately confessed that she was worried about Taecyeon's acting performance. Via ph,...More
Posters and stills released for the Korean movie "Finding Mr. Destiny"
Posters and stills have just been released for the upcoming Korean movie "Finding Mr. Destiny",...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.