In a recent interview, Cha Hyun-woo said, "I am starring in the "577 Project" with my brother Ha Jung-woo. I didn't want to at first as it is a sensitive matter considering we word in the same area. However, I decided to along with it after lots of thinking".
He said, "I put on weight very well so I didn't think it'd be difficult but it was. I kept drinking beer and cheese jerky's all throughout the shoot. I was so happy".
He continued, "I had to lose 12 kg for the documentary. I didn't eat dinner for ten days, then the rest of the ten days I didn't eat breakfast and dinner. It was really hard. However, I survived thanks to a friend".
Source : movie.daum.net/movieI...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Ha Jung-woo's brother Cha Hyun-woo to star in road documentary together"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Yoon Eun-hye wins "No compensation for no evidence"
Actress Yoon Eun-hye won the case against the Ginseng Farming Association. The Seoul Central cour,...More
"Flower Boy" Park Min-woo's first sitcom "I Need A Fairy"
Rookie actor Park Min-woo decided to star in the KSB 2TV sitcom "I Need A Fairy". His management ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.