Playing the roles of North Korean female sergeant Kim Hyang-ah who falls in love with a South Korean prince, Ha Ji-won and Lee Seung-gi won favorable comments from those who watched the first and second episode of the drama.
Behind the scenes was the actor and actresses never ending script reading practice. They memorized their lines together on a chair.
Director Lee Jae-gyoo's order is also on the background of every scene.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Ha Ji-won and Lee Seung-gi's practice together"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Interview] Kim Soo-hyeon-I, "Bae Yong-joon's idea of Hwon..."
"Don't you dare sty far from me. This is a king's order". Women can't deny the order of King Hwon,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.