Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Actress Ha Ji-won (33) is a writer now.
She is currently working on a manuscript to release next year. It should be autobiographical, with her views on acting and a discussion of other peoples' view of her.
The company that's publishing her book said, "The book will contain the efforts and passion of Ha Ji-won, her stories of being an actress, how she lives as an actress and words of advice to those pursuing their dreams, all from the best actress there is in Korea".
It is said that she received many offers from various publishers. She has been discussed as a writer as well and not just an actress. The fact that she doesn't reveal too much about her life is also another reason why she's so appealing as a writer. There are many people who look forward to her honest discussion through this book.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Ha Ji-won becomes a writer, will release a book next year"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
Newer : Korean romantic comedies crash
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Early Korean Box Office for the Week-end 2011.11.18 ~ 2011.11.20
The number one movie this week is "Punch" (완득이),...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.