Actress Ha Ji-won is currently engrossed in learning the North Korean dialect with her drama come back in a year coming up soon.
She is going to be in the new MBC mini series, "The King 2 Hearts" starting this March. Her role in the drama is Kim Hang-ah, a North Korean Special Forces sergeant.
Her management said, "Kim Hang-ah is a high-ranking official in North Korea. Apparently high-ranking officials don't use the unique accent we think of. We thought it would be easy as she learnt the dialect during the movie "As One"".
Ha Ji-won also attended an action school in Paju for this movie. She doesn't need action in this movie but for the little action that she might need as a Special Forces sergeant, the needs to be prepared.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Ha Ji-won studies North Korean and grows her hair"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Hwang Jeong-eum to debut as lead in "Off Key Clinic"
Acts as serious tone deaf woman Former singer and current actress Hwang Jeong-eum is going to rep,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.