Actress Ha Ji-won is seducing women in their 20s and 30s of their appetite to spend with an emerald colored dress.
Ha Ji-won breezed through summer in her refreshing Crocodile Lady brand collection.
The outfit she wore covers up any flaws in the body. The emerald color gives off a fresh look as if one was on vacation. The chiffon material that sees-through slightly while walking adds an elegant taste to the entire look. According to temperature rise and fall in the day and night, a light cardigan should be a perfect match for holidays and just everyday life.
Head of Crocodile Lady operations says, "As the economy becomes tight-spending these days we hope to create a look that increases customer focus and trend for a reasonable price".
Source : isplus.live.joinsmsn....Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Ha Ji-won vacation fashion in chiffon dress"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
John Park Named Envoy for Fund Against African Famine
John Park /Courtesy of Music Farm Singer John Park has been named an honorary ambassador in the f,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama
Drama of the week