She was a stunt woman in the SBS drama "Secret Garden", she is a war fighting female sergeant in MBC drama "The King 2 Hearts" and in the movie "Korea" she is a member of the national table tennis team. What sport can't she do?
Known for her motor nerves, Ha Ji-won has pulled off all the characters she's done so far involving ones where she had to move a lot.
She managed to pull off the stunt woman act in "Secret Garden" and awed the audience with her action moves in the movie "Sector 7". She proved that she was a multi player in the drama "The King 2 Hearts" with her fancy action moves.
For this role, Ha Ji-won was coached by the player herself for three months before the movie started and kept on practicing. With her borne tenacity and effort, she could recreate the images of Hyeon Jeong-hwa.
Coach Hyeon Jeong-hwa herself said, "I felt that Ha Ji-won is a real pro indeed watching her for the past few months. There were real table tennis referees on the site sometimes and they asked me how I taught her, that she was just like me. She's worked that hard to make herself me".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Ha Ji-won, what can't you do?"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Sunny director Kang Hyeong-cheol to direct "Tazza: The Hidden Card"
Director Kang Hyeong-cheol is about to direct the second version of the movie "The War of Flower",,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.